Buy a PRE-OWNED FORD in PRETORIA today!
Ford is the first, major global mass car manufacturer and one of the most well-known car brands today. Their success rests on the fact that their brand is safe, smart and economical, with a full range of very affordable cars made to last.
At Citton Cars, we pride ourselves on the very best pre-owned Ford selection in Pretoria. You can choose from a city run-around or a trustworthy pick-up truck – whatever you want, we will find your perfect match!
All pre-owned Fords at Citton Cars in Pretoria undergo a 120-point Bosch quality inspection and diagnostics test. The cars are exclusively selected for their quality, meaning you can get the pre-owned Ford of your dreams at the best possible price!
Pre-owned Fords currently available at our Pretoria branch:
Why should you buy a pre-owned Ford?
Ford is known for having the best features in terms of:
- Innovation: Ford has leading technology and engineering on the cutting edge of automotive developments.
- Range: All of Ford’s ranges are diverse, and the newer models are all eco-friendly.
- Reliable safety: Every year, Fords are tested according to the newest safety regulations.
- Value: Ford is on average much more affordable than any other car make, and they have great fuel economy.
Benefits of buying a pre-owned Ford
- Options: Ford has a wide range of models, so chances are that you will be able to get the car you really want.
- Low insurance rates: Pre-owned Fords are less expensive than a new one, so your insurance rates will be lower.
- Reliability: Fords are made to last, so even an older, pre-owned model will still be a good investment for you.
- Less depreciation: When you buy a pre-owned Ford (1-2 years old), it will still depreciate, but you will not lose value as quickly when the car is around 5-years old.
- Fewer extras: You will not have to spend extra money on extras you don’t want or need, as they do not always come with pre-owned Fords.
Tips before buying a pre-owned Ford
- Consult the professionals: Ask someone who you trust and knows what to look for to join you when you’re out car shopping. Make sure everything is in working order before buying the car.
- Test drive: Always insist on a test drive, and schedule it in advance. Take the car for a drive in different road conditions to get a real feel for it.
- Research: Make sure you know what the current retail price is – this will come in handy when you are negotiating your price.
What to look for when buying a pre-owned Ford
- Under the hood: Check for any fluid leaks and visible rust spots. Also inspect the hoses and belts and ensure that they are not cracked. Ensure that the oil and transmission fluid is in good condition and that there is no discolouration.
- Tyres: Tyres are expensive to replace, so make sure the tyres on the pre-owned Ford you are looking to buy are in good condition. Check the tread of each tyre. It should not be uneven but if it is, it could indicate an issue with the car’s steering or suspension.
- Check the mileage: Look at the odometer of the car. If the mileage is high, the car’s value will decrease. If there are many miles on the car in a short period of time, it could decrease the value and lifespan of the car.
- The frame: Is the frame of the car rusted? Look for anything hanging from the undercarriage of the car. If the car is uneven while stationary, or slightly off-balance, there might be an issue with the frame.
View our Ford Range and book a test drive on your favourite pre-owned Ford today!