Determining the offer to buy your car
Our car appraisers can supply you with used car values, but our specially trained appraisers take into consideration your car's specific condition. While online estimates may only provide you with a ballpark figure from market data, we'll actually buy your car after it's appraised.
How we determine your offer
To get an offer on your car, simply bring it to Citton Cars - no appointment necessary. Your car will be examined inside and out, and we'll give you an offer that day.
Our car appraisers put your car through a detailed process, ensuring you get a fair and honest offer. The process in determining your offer includes a physical inspection of your car. Since every car is different, our appraisers focus on:
* The year, mileage, make, and model of your car
* Interior/Exterior conditions
* Aftermarket modifications
* Structural damage
* A test drive for mechanical issues
* Your carís history report for possible flood or frame damage and any accidents
* Spare keys
* Service book, users manual
Using multiple sources of data, appraisers also check general factors that affect any car of similar make and model. Your car is compared against current and accurate market conditions, such as national sales trends and auction data.
Once our appraisers analyze the information, we'll give you an offer good for seven days.
Why consider Citton Cars for an appraisal?
We buy cars every day, and our appraisal process can be done in as little as 30 minutes. Bring your car with or without a scheduled appointment to one of our HQ branch. Before coming in, see what you need to bring with you.
Selling your car to Citton Cars vs. selling your car elsewhere:
* Citton Cars backs every appraisal with a bank cheque offerd on the same dayOnline estimators only provide used car values with no offer, and many dealers will buy only certain cars
* Citton Cars specially trained car appraisers physically examine each unique car to make an offerMany online estimators use market data to provide an estimate without making you an offer for your car
* Citton Cars appraisals are freeSelling your car yourself may have extra costs associated, like cost of ownership, insurance, and advertising
* Vehicle must have an NCO certificate [ notice of change of ownership]
* Citton Cars will buy your car the day it's appraisedSelling to a private party can take weeks, and you could be dealing with untrustworthy people
* With Citton Cars, you don't have to worry about any hassles, title issues, or about a buyer obtaining a loanSelling to a private person only increases the risk of being hassled after the transaction
* Citton Cars will buy your car, even if you don't buy one of oursDealers may use your car as a trade-in and require you to purchase one of their own
* Citton Cars believes in transparency of our process, allowing you to walk and speak with your appraiser while your car is being inspectedDealers may play games and not tell you how they create their offer
One-stop car shopping
Sell your current car and buy a new one at the same place! You can even apply your written offer towards the purchase of a new car.
Click here to submit your car details.